Stock Exchange press release
Gofore Plc Business Review
Net sales from January to June increased by 40% to reach
“We are very pleased with a successful month of June and the substantial growth in our first half. Gofore’s mission to promote ethical digitalization gained momentum in June with exciting new contracts that all outline the impact we want our work to have. On the sales side, the month of June was exceptionally busy, which bodes well for the rest of the year.
For example, we have been chosen as a partner of the agencies under the
In this tender, customers emphasized secure and reliable digital services and expertise in cloud and artificial intelligence technologies. Besides the ministry itself, it involved the
The duration of the agreement is four years with an optional period of two years, after which the parties will enter into their individual framework agreements. The whole arrangement is worth
As announced in June, our cooperation with the
The social impact is also noticeable in the Virtual Finland project for the
Continuing and expanding our long-term customer relationships in even closer collaboration is one of our important goals which materialized in June with, for example, the
The number of sick leave caused by the corona virus remained at the May level in June, i.e. fluctuating, but not increasing. Recruitment activity has slowed down as is usual in
The estimates we have given previously on our long-term risks remain unchanged.
Press release on the design agreement with the
The Stock Exchange press release on the SCC agreement:
Figures are unaudited. In the table below, we have corrected the full-time equivalent numbers that we had incorrectly reported in the March and April activity reviews as 959 for March and 980 for April.
|Net sales, MEUR (Net sales 2021) 1|| Proforma LTM
Net sales 2
|Number of employees at the end of the period 3|| Number of working days in
|| Full-time equivalent,
|January||10.8 (7.5)||118.5||993 (727)||20 (19)||917 (697)||147 (109)|
|February||11.3 (8.1)||120.3||1,015 (736)||20 (20)||942 (698)||153 (111)|
|March||13.3 (9.7)||122.9||1,043 (792)||23 (23)||968 (735)||155 (118)|
|April||11.5 (8.5)||125.0||1,056 (791)||19 (20)||988 (743)||156 (112)|
|May||13.1 (8.8)||128.3||1,068 (799)||21 (20)||1,004 (755)||163 (109)|
|June||12.5 (9.1)||130.8||1,074 (803)||21 (21)||1,015 (755)||162 (108)|
Unless otherwise indicated, the comparative figures presented in parentheses refer to the corresponding period of the previous year. Devecto Oy figures have been consolidated into Gofore Group figures as of 3 January 2022.
1) Net sales, MEUR (net sales in 2021) indicates the unaudited net sales for the month in question.
2) The pro forma net turnover of the last twelve months (LTM) used by the company indicates the net turnover for the structure of the group at the time of reporting. Pro forma revenue includes the impact of acquisitions and divestitures and is unaudited.
3) Number of employees at the end of the review period.
4) Overall capacity, FTE (Full Time Equivalent) indicates the overall capacity of the Group’s personnel, converted into a value corresponding to the number of full-time employees. The figure includes all staff, regardless of role. This figure is not affected by annual leave, overtime compensatory leave, sick leave or other short-term absences. A part-time arrangement and other long-term deviations from normal working hours reduce the amount of overall capacity relative to the total number of employees. The personnel capacity of business acquisitions was accounted for at the date of acquisition.
5) Subcontracting, the FTE (Full Time Equivalent) figure shows the overall amount of subcontracting used in billable work, converted to a value corresponding to the number of full-time employees. The sub-contracting of companies acquired by Gofore was accounted for at the date of acquisition.
Gofore financial reports
In its monthly business report, Gofore discloses its monthly net sales, its pro forma net sales for the last ten months and the number of employees with comparison figures, as well as other indicators to assess the execution of the company’s growth strategy, such as full-time equivalent (FTE) figures describing overall capacity and outsourcing ratio.
In its quarterly business reviews, Gofore also discloses its EBITA, Adjusted EBITA and EBITA-% for the quarter in question together with comparison figures, its organic growth figure for the reference period, and for example the account results and the balance sheet.
Business reviews are published as soon as possible after figures are confirmed at the beginning of the following month, with the exception of January figures, included in the publication of the annual financial statements, March figures, included in the January- March, and July figures, included in the half-yearly report.
Phone. +358 40 540 2280