Net worth of Navjot Singh Sidhu is worth $6 million, INR 45 crore (approx). He is a well-known politician and television personality. He too is a retired cricketer who worked as a pundit for a long time after his retirement.
He has worked as a judge in a few comedy shows before and was a regular on the Kapil Sharma Show.
On Saturday, the 58-year-old former Indian drummer submitted his candidacy to the president of Amritsar for the National Assembly elections scheduled for February 20.
In an affidavit submitted with his application, Sidhu listed a total net worth of Rs 44.63 crore in his name as one of his assets. A total of Rs 3.28 crore and Rs 41.35 crore are included in this figure, which includes the assets of his wife and former MLA Navjot Kaur Sidhu.
Moreover, according to his statement, the Congress politician said his total income for the financial year 2020-21 was Rs 22.58 lakh, down from Rs 94.18 lakh in 2016.
Navjot Singh Sidhu is an extremely successful person who has achieved incredible success in his life. He has set several records in all fields. He was an excellent cricketer, and he also excelled as a politician.
His career is still on the rise and he might achieve even more success in the future. He is still loved and respected by many people around the world and he gained much more fame by being a judge on comedy shows.
Net worth of Navjot Singh Sidhu
|Last name||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Net worth (2022)||$6 million|
|Net worth in Indian Rupees||INR 45 Crore|
|Occupation||Politician and former cricketer|
|Monthly income and salary||30,000,000+|
|Annual revenue||4 Crore +|
Salary of Navjot Singh Sidhu
Few facts are known about his salary, although most of Navjot Singh Sidhu’s net worth comes from his salary and the payments he receives from doing shows and participating in cricket events.
When converting to Indian rupees, Navjot Singh Sidhu net worth could be more than one hundred crores. His salary, brand endorsements and businesses were the mainstays of his income. Navjot Singh Sidhu is said to earn around 9 crore in Indian rupees per year.
Multiple sources claim that in addition to his bank accounts, he holds interests in two Indian companies totaling over 2 crore Indian rupees. He also owns over Rs 2 crore of jewellery.
|Estimated net worth||INR 45 Crore|
|Annual revenue||4 Crore +|
Approval of Navjot Singh Sidhu
In “The Kapil Sharma Show”, Navjot Singh Sidhu used to charge Rs 8-10 lakhs per episode. He was also appointed brand ambassador for the Hockey India League.
|Brand approval fees||8 to 10 lakhs per episode|
Interesting facts about Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Sardar Balwant Singh and Nirmal Sidhu gave birth to Navjot Singh Sidhu on October 20, 1963 in Holy City, Amritsar, Punjab, India. Navjot Singh Sidhu is a well-known figure in India.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu was born and raised in Punjab for the majority of his youth. Her father was Sikh and her mother was a Punjabi Hindu. His father was also a good cricketer who hoped to see his son play for India.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu started his education at Yadavindra Public School in Patiala. He completed his studies there and was later admitted to the Higher School of Business and Economics HR. He started playing professional cricket after graduating from college.
- He is particularly known for his distinct style, as well as his poetry and compliments. He was recognized as the most destructive and furious batsman in cricket.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s professional career started as a cricketer. In 1983, he made his debut for the Indian cricket team. He has a very good career. He made his Test debut in 1989 and continued playing until 1999.
- In 1987, he made his one-day cricket debut. Bowlers used to be terrified of him as he was known as the most destructive batsman. Even top bowlers, like Shane Warne, have praised his stick.
- Sidhu excelled in cricket and showed an early passion for the sport. He is a retired cricketer who played for the Indian national team for almost 16 years (from 1983 to 1999).
- He was a successful cricketer before entering politics with the Bharatiya Janata Party in 2004. As of 2017, Navjot Singh Sidhu has been an active member of the Indian National Congress.
- From 2004 to 2016, he was a member of the BJP. Sidhu is a TV personality and his laugh is one of the most memorable.
- He is a sitting politician and member of the Indian National Congress. He made his political debut with the BJP, where he enjoyed huge success.
- However, in 2017 he left the party to join the INA. He hasn’t had much luck with the INA so far.
- He served as a judge on the popular comedy reality show Laughter Challenge. After this show, his laugh became legendary.
|Real name||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Age||58 years old|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1963|
|Joint:||Navjot Kaur Sidhu|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Navjot Singh Sidhu net worth?
Navjot Singh Sidhu has an estimated net worth of $6 million (Rs.45 Crores).
2. How old is Navjot Singh Sidhu?
Navjot Singh Sidhu is currently 58 years old.
3. What is the salary of Navjot Singh Sidhu?
Navjot Singh Sidhu’s annual income is estimated at Rs 4 crore.
4. How tall is Navjot Singh Sidhu?
Navjot Singh Sidhu is 6ft 1in tall.
5. What is the name of Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife?
Navjot Singh Sidhu is married to Navjot Kaur Sidhu.
Check Shoaib Akhtar Net Worth